Chelation archives

How to get information about Chelation

Posted by Walt Stoll on October 21, 1998 at 11:43:10:

BB participants,

Because people have had some trouble getting all the information they wanted, I checked out EXACTLY what people need to say, & do, when they call the (800) 532-3688 number to ACAM.

First you need to say "send me information about Chelation". They will tell you to send a stamped, self-addressed #10 envelope (with $.78 in stamps) to 23121 Verdugo Drive #204, Laguna Hills, CA 92653, with that request.

THEN, when you get the packet, there is a resource booklet in which you can find things to order. There are now 3500+ articles from the world medical literature about the effectiveness of Chelation Therapy. If that is what you want, order that. If you want a listing of Certified Chelation Therapists in your area, order that, etc.

OR, you can just skip the call & send the SASE with your request.

I hope this clears up any confusion. If there is any problem with this please let me know on the BB so everyone will know.


Return to Dr Stoll Home Page

Post a Message

Main Archives Page

More Chelation archives