Leaky Gut Syndrome archives

How to find a Dr.?

Posted by G. Ferber on January 18, 1999 at 19:34:53:

How does one find a doctor specializing in a certain area such as candida or parasites. Are there any web sites that have listings by specialty and geographical area? Are there any organizations that one can call? I'm in the Chicago area. Thanks for your help.

Follow Ups:

Re: How to find a Dr.?

Posted by Walt Stoll on January 19, 1999 at 17:04:39:

In Reply to: How to find a Dr.? posted by G. Ferber on January 18, 1999 at 19:34:53:

Dear G.,

Call the Great Lakes College of Clinical Medicine at (312) 266-7246 OR, if you are out of the area use (800) 286-6013. Ask for a listing of docs in the area who would know about candida.

THEN, remember that at this stage of everyone scrambling to learn about this, there is a WIDE range of what professionals know. Your only protection is for YOU to become an expert in this and use the professional as a consultant for anything that needs a prescription.

Let us know what happens.


Return to Dr Stoll Home Page

Post a Message

Main Archives Page

More Leaky Gut Syndrome archives