Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Minding your Mitochondria

VF
January 17, 2012 06:05PM
Interesting vid. Just wondering if it was something peculiar to her for some reason? I watched the vid, but wasn't paying strict attention when she said the info was going to be presented.

Not everyone gets MS, and why does she think she got it, was her diet bad? A lot of things she said to eat, I ate more of when young, or at different times, I definitely ate more organ meats when young, and at different times. When I had hounds, I was always trying to think what they might eat on their own, and we often ate the same. One thing I would think of is that organs are a small part of an animal, and try to gauge it like that, but figured some was better than none, and one with a severe weight problem benefited Greatly from Just a Handful of tripe (cow stomach), and bulked up in Days and Never lost the weight. He was TOO lean for a Very lean breed, and only 2, and I could feel the ligaments in his lower back, like the 14yr old just before he died, and had lost weight. Since people eat Cleaned tripe, and dogs are fed it Green, uncleaned with grass, bacteria, and stomach acids still in it, I was told by people who fed it, that cleaned it would do Nothing for him, because it is cleaned and bleached. They insisted but SO did I. I was trying the Cleaned kind, because I could buy it at the food suore, and a lb or 2. He had a Lot of food sensitivities and digestive problems, and before I went after a Whole 50lb stomach, that you had to sign a release, and it smelled, and had bacteria in it, I was testing to see if he would eat, and handle the cleaned stuff. I think he lacked the digestive enzymes in the tripe. First I tried yogurt on him that he turned up his nose at, so I Stuck some on his nose, so he had to lick it off, and then he wanted more, and it helped. Both were only needed once.

That reminds me. They say we can store up to 10yrs worth of B-12, and recently read that the body Can Recycle It. Sorta makes me wonder how much we need of things Unless there is some problem?
Subject Author Views Posted

Minding your Mitochondria - Archive under multiple sclerosis and nutrition

Sapphire 1601 January 17, 2012 03:45PM

VF 658 January 17, 2012 06:05PM

Sapphire 658 January 17, 2012 06:33PM

VF 650 January 17, 2012 07:32PM

Jan DeCourtney, CMT 679 January 18, 2012 10:55AM

Re: Minding your Mitochondria - Archive

Sounder 624 January 18, 2012 06:46PM

Helena 662 January 19, 2012 10:09AM

Jan DeCourtney, CMT 623 January 19, 2012 11:31AM

Helena 678 January 19, 2012 01:29PM

Jan DeCourtney, CMT 599 January 20, 2012 07:01PM

silver fox 693 January 19, 2012 11:20AM

Re: Minding your Mitochondria - Archive under multiple sclerosis and nutrition

Sounder 735 January 21, 2012 04:59PM

Sounder 700 February 28, 2012 05:52PM

Sapphire 793 February 28, 2012 09:27PM

We're sorry, but you must register to post in this forum. This is the only way we can keep spammers out. You can remain totally anonymous, and we will keep your email address completely confidential.

Click here to login