Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Archiving posts

January 21, 2012 09:32AM
Hi everyone,

I'm having some ideas about archiving posts. One of them is, if they contain links to videos, it would be a good idea to put a short summary of what the video shows or article talks about. One reason is, the linked material can disappear. Another reason is, people will then have an idea what it talks about to be able to evaluate the usefulness of spending, say 17 minutes watching something.

If anyone thinks a particular thread should be archived, you can post a message saying so. I'm reading all the medical/health posts and I can evaluate it for suitability.

So far I've marked two threads for archiving. They both directly back up what Doc Walt taught us -- relaxation, nutrition, exercise, and natural healing. Testimonials will also be archived. I'm open to archiving other stuff, but I'm not sure how to evaluate material that is highly scientific in nature. We'll take them one at a time.

Comments?

Best wishes,
Jan

Co-author with Walt Stoll, MD of the book "Recapture Your Health"
Director, Stoll Foundation for Holistic Health
Certified Massage Therapist, Certified Nurse Aide
Subject Author Views Posted

Archiving posts

Jan DeCourtney, CMT 1609 January 21, 2012 09:32AM

Re: Archiving posts

AT 754 January 21, 2012 01:05PM

Re: Archiving posts

Jan DeCourtney, CMT 1015 January 21, 2012 10:29PM

We're sorry, but you must register to post in this forum. This is the only way we can keep spammers out. You can remain totally anonymous, and we will keep your email address completely confidential.

Click here to login