Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

what's wrong with electronic records?

March 19, 2019 11:19AM
[www.npr.org]

other than the things mentioned in the article, I recall one study with unlikely results turned out to be a result of input people choosing the wrong drop downs (which we all know is easy to do, as they get selected with a very light touch and, if you are paying attention, you go back and fix them).

My husband has two similar sounding insurers (one military, one a VA program-it was stupid to named them as they did, frankly) and we've had hospitals bill the wrong one, which caused a lot of time to get fixed.

I recently had a negative reply to my application for a job. When I pointed out the error in their reply (their email had said I wasn't qualified, I went back and read the whole job description and found I was), the response back was that someone had hit the wrong choice in the form letter they sent, and that YES, I was qualified.

Nice to know.
Subject Author Views Posted

what's wrong with electronic records?

chimi 151 March 19, 2019 11:19AM

Re: what's wrong with electronic records?

Jan DeCourtney, CMT 60 March 27, 2019 10:46PM

Re: what's wrong with electronic records?

chimi 55 March 28, 2019 10:10AM

We're sorry, but you must register to post in this forum. This is the only way we can keep spammers out. You can remain totally anonymous, and we will keep your email address completely confidential.

Click here to login