Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

get a better deal-make 'em wait

April 18, 2019 09:54AM
yesterday, I went on a vitamin site that also sells organic food-I'm two hours away from a health food store, so I shop a lot online.
I put a $49 order in my cart (for the free shipping), but decided it was just too much- all the coupon deals they had sent me were for specific brands and none applied to an overall order. So, I just left the stuff in my cart and left. Today, in my email, was a 24 hour 15% off coupon off EVERYTHING from the place, so I went back. My cart was empty, so I had to fill it again and I had to add a couple of items, because the 15% off took me below $49 for the free shipping, but I got my extra 15% off and free shipping.

Years ago, I used to send for info on correspondence classes. They would always be too expensive, but, after a month or two, I would start getting offers for $100 or $200 off the tuition. Never DID sign up for one, but, if you are so inclined, drag your feet and see if you get a better offer. These were not just academic and trade type classes, but also artsy stuff-one was on stained glass putting together, I remember.

In general, if I sign up at a web site (often for clothing) if I don't order for a few days, I get free shipping and percentage off offers.

One place that sent me a REALLY good offer, with free shipping and B1G1, I ordered 4 skirts from. Came out to $10 a piece, instead of $25 a piece. The next day, they offered to let me use the same offer AGAIN and I just repeated the same order-had enough skirt for YEARS (I hate to shop, so, when I find an item that works for me, I stock up.
Subject Author Views Posted

get a better deal-make 'em wait

chimi 89 April 18, 2019 09:54AM

Re: get a better deal-make 'em wait

Sapphire 40 April 21, 2019 12:24PM

We're sorry, but you must register to post in this forum. This is the only way we can keep spammers out. You can remain totally anonymous, and we will keep your email address completely confidential.

Click here to login