Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

smashing the wellness industry-what's wrong with SMART women?

June 11, 2019 10:55AM
[www.nytimes.com]

personally, I believe there's a lot of sense in figuring out what's making us sick and dropping it from our lives. It is empowering to take some responsibility for your own health and wellness.

My own health improved immensely when I dropped cow's milk at age 30. Ten years later, I learned that blood type O's don't do as well eating gluten as I do. I saw my husband's health improve when he was off gluten (he was doing a vegan Atkins type diet, when he lost 60 pounds and tried to add grain back, we saw his sinus problems return. Playing around with different grains, we found which ones were bad for him. Our 9 year old was so impressed, he asked to go off gluten, too. Work for him, too. He shares a blood type with his dad.

Shakespeare said, "there are more things in heaven and on earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Which I take to mean, keep and open mind to possibilities and accept that you don't already know all there is to know.
Subject Author Views Posted

smashing the wellness industry-what's wrong with SMART women?

chimi 70 June 11, 2019 10:55AM

We're sorry, but you must register to post in this forum. This is the only way we can keep spammers out. You can remain totally anonymous, and we will keep your email address completely confidential.

Click here to login