Re: new board - Jon and Bill

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]
[ ASK DR STOLL BB ] [ Glossary/Index ]
[ Symptoms and Diseases Quick Reference Guide ]
[ DR STOLL'S BOOK ] [ NEW BOARD ]
   Search this site!

Posted by Jan DeCourtney, CMT [3045.10003] on December 09, 2011 at 11:47:48:

In Reply to: Re: new board - Jon and Bill posted by Bill [8783.9941] on December 09, 2011 at 10:29:40:

Hi Bill,

Well, I can see how much money we have in the Stoll Foundation account, we can mobilize those funds. Also maybe we could do some fundraising. People surely benefit from this board, maybe they would be willing to contribute. There are many ways that people can make donations to Stoll Foundation. We could even set up a special page on some donation websites to try to reach this special goal.

The whole reason I set up the Stoll Foundation was to keep this going after Walt passed. So I am glad to do whatever I can to make that happen successfully.

Oh, also someone recently (two weeks ago) donated an old car to Stoll Foundation; my hope is we will get a significant donation from that since the car's blue book price was $3,500. If we get $1000 out of it, maybe we could fix this old board?

Thanks and best wishes,
Jan

PS I really appreciate you Bill, and your willingness to help this work out well.

Go to First Post in this Thread

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

NOTICE: you are making a public post! Anyone with internet access can read it! If you wish to remain anonymous, please do not enter your full correct name in the "Name" field below, and do not enter your email address.

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional Link URL:  
Link Title:         
Optional Image URL: 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ ASK DR STOLL BB ]
[ FAQ ] [ Glossary/Index ] [ DR STOLL'S BOOK ]
[ NEW BOARD ]