Re: Cough with blood?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]
[ ASK DR STOLL BB ] [ Glossary/Index ]
[ Symptoms and Diseases Quick Reference Guide ]
[ DR STOLL'S BOOK ] [ NEW BOARD ]
   Search this site!

Posted by VF [12036.8753] on December 11, 2011 at 07:03:42:

In Reply to: Re: Cough with blood? posted by James [7772.10011] on December 11, 2011 at 06:32:00:

Not sure, guess it depends on what is bleeding. Just play things by ear, and don't go looking for a problem, if maybe nothing serious exists. Wait till something tells you there is.

I never bruised (black & blue). Recently I get a small spot that looks like red blood under the skin. They will disappear in a few days. It looks strange, being so small and red. They can be as small as a freckle. I'm a bit concerned, since they only started showing a yr ago, but I noticed my skin seems to be getting thinner, reminding me of my grandmothers when she was old. I'm assuming, might just be from aging, and will keep and eye on them. Just had a bigger one, 3/4 x 1/2" That has been the biggest, but this one I knew that I scraped the skin. Usually I don't realize it, and see the spot.

I'll keep it in mind, and see if I hear anything about them. No need to worry if it just the normal progression with age.

Go to First Post in this Thread

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

NOTICE: you are making a public post! Anyone with internet access can read it! If you wish to remain anonymous, please do not enter your full correct name in the "Name" field below, and do not enter your email address.

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional Link URL:  
Link Title:         
Optional Image URL: 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ ASK DR STOLL BB ]
[ FAQ ] [ Glossary/Index ] [ DR STOLL'S BOOK ]
[ NEW BOARD ]