Re: Merry Christmas & healthy, Happy Holidays to all! nm

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]
[ ASK DR STOLL BB ] [ Glossary/Index ]
[ Symptoms and Diseases Quick Reference Guide ]
[ DR STOLL'S BOOK ] [ NEW BOARD ]
   Search this site!

Posted by Barbara, Larry, and Cats [6.9531] on December 25, 2011 at 10:59:30:

In Reply to: Merry Christmas & healthy, Happy Holidays to all! nm posted by Nutmeg [4785.9949] on December 24, 2011 at 19:27:38:

Nutmeg,

Are you going to the new board? If not I hope you keep up with us---re: cats. My email is Scraggles59@aol.com and if you write put something about Walt Stoll in the subject line so I'll notice.
Or, keep up with Jan DeCourtney's website.

I hated it that we (or I) lost track of Lovebird and I don't even know her first name. At one time, I had found that newspaper she wrote for, but I lost the website. Ha ha! I couldn't call up and ask "Is Lovebird going to be writin this week?" Tee hee..ha ha.

To be honest, I am not sure I'm going to stay on the new board, but hope you & everyone are there. Guess you could send me the feline website you like again.

Any people who don't get "into" the new board,...I hope they keep up with Jan DeCourtney and Stoll Foundation so we can find each other!

Otherwise Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Barbara, Larry, and Cats

Go to First Post in this Thread

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

NOTICE: you are making a public post! Anyone with internet access can read it! If you wish to remain anonymous, please do not enter your full correct name in the "Name" field below, and do not enter your email address.

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional Link URL:  
Link Title:         
Optional Image URL: 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ ASK DR STOLL BB ]
[ FAQ ] [ Glossary/Index ] [ DR STOLL'S BOOK ]
[ NEW BOARD ]